PROFESSIONAL SEWER REPAIR SERVICES
Chances are when your home was built, given the average age of a GTA home, it’s underground infrastructure was installed with now antiquated materials; such small size water lines and clay drain or cast-iron pipes.
As people renovate their homes, the needs of the homeowner change from what the house can deliver. An increase in the size of the water supply line can increase water pressure in fixtures within the home, especially if bathrooms and kitchens have been added due to renovation.
Alternatively, clay pipes under a home have aged significantly and have become susceptible to cracking, collapsing, organic matter and shifting pipe alignments. Having these aged pipes underneath the house can be stressful as the increased risk of drain issues and potential flooding.
These are issues homeowners face and no-one really wants the headache of a considerable excavation project on their property to resolve these issues. Here at Tornado Plumbing & Drains, we offer an alternate process to complete you project with minimal damage to your property. Trenchless pipe replacement technologies are an ever-growing option that homeowners should consider. Call Tornado Plumbing & Drains today at (647) 784-8448 to learn more about this option!
Trenchless Sewer Repair
When the massive repair is needed, it is always much hassle. And the expenses are usually immense. Moreover, you can face the mess on your lawn because when numerous holes and trenches are dug, the ground around is completely ruined. However, all these things already belong to the past.
Nowadays, a completely new technology has been introduced and it is used already by our company. It is trenchless sewer repair. We can fix or replace your sewage pipes without much mess. We use a special trenchless pipe to install it without excavation.
The technology of Toronto trenchless sewer repair implies that two holes are drilled at both ends of the pipe that needs to be replaced. Then, we pull a cable with a bursting head along the entire length of the pipe. This puts the old pipe to pieces and a new corrosion-resistant sewer line is installed in its place. Try to order this technology from us and your new plumbing fixtures will serve you for long without the risks of backups and flooding.
When to Book a Sewer Repair
You can face a large-scale blockage of sewage or just small clogs and leaks. Anyway, they need to be repaired. Tornado Plumbers are always ready to fix emergencies. We do our high-quality work on sewer drain repair in Toronto around the clock.
We have compiled the most obvious indicators of the necessity for the sewage repair:
- The pipes are damaged badly, cracked, or burst.
- You encounter the slow draining in different parts of your home. This always indicates the presence of large clogs and substantial backups in the main sewer line.
- You experience musty odors around the house. They indicate that the main sewage is back-uped with waste and grease so you can expect flooding of wastewater anytime.
- If you see a strangely green stripe of grass on the lawn, it can mean that the wastewater is leaking somewhere underground and fertilizing your plants excessively. However, this leak can also result in flooding and much damage in your household.
5 Reasons To Use Trenchless Technology for Your Sewer Repair
- Sewer repair is less expensive when you go trenchless than the cost of a full traditional dig due to less labour and materials needed by the plumbing crew.
- Avoid the additional cost of restoring the damage to surface property that a trench excavation would cause. Damage to landscaping, interlocking bricks, and asphalt costly; this process greatly minimizes that.
- The latest materials we use are a perma-liner and epoxy resin, which has a higher performance, and it routinely lasts for 50 years or more.
- The average trenchless repair/replacement job is usually completed within a single day, so the impact upon your family and daily routines is non-existant. Once set up, the technology operates at a high rate of speed.
- In certain situations, your former pipe actually becomes an added layer of protection surrounding the new pipe within.
There is no real drawback to the use of trenchless technologies; however unfortunately it is not always possible to use this process. A few factors can forfeit the ability to create the seamless replacement. Corrosion, collapse or large pipe shifts can cause pipes to be unsalvageable, making a trenched sewer line repair the only option.
Reputable and Licensed team for your next project!
Real reviews, from real people. Read our google reviews and understand why Tornado-Plumbing is a great choice for all your plumbing needs.
Recent Blog Articles
When was the last time you checked the condition of your drains? For most people, arranging an inspection of their property’s drainage network is low on their list of priorities – which is a shame! Over time, it’s almost inevitable that detritus will build up in your drains, eventually leading to an unwanted blockage. […]
We have all heard horror stories of plumbers who show up, make the problem worse, charge an arm and a leg, and then mysteriously vanish. Nobody wants to flush money down the toilet like that (no pun intended), so how can you avoid it? This article discusses how to hire a quality plumber, the questions […]
Nobody wants to pay out more than they need to resolve plumbing issues. As a result, many homeowners decide to fix leaks or other defects themselves, hoping to save money. Unfortunately, DIY plumbing solutions frequently create more problems than they solve. In the long term, the cost of the structural damage and inconvenience caused by […]