The Tornado Plumbing & Drain Company is a professional provider of Drain Replacement services in Toronto
Let us have a thorough look at our services of sewer and drain replacement in Toronto, Ontario and decide why we are a Local Choice Plumber!
Drain pipes require constant maintenance and repairs carried out by true professionals. If you do not care about your drainage system, you may face some severe problems with drain blockages that will bring some other complicated issues with them.
You should occasionally think about replacement of your sewer and drain pipes and order the corresponding services to avoid future disasters.
It is impossible to imagine your life without the proper work of drains. You use them all the time while turning on the faucet or the washing machine, or just want to take a shower. You do not think about drains and their proper work, of course, but due to them, the waste water is carried outside the house efficiently and your house is safe from flooding and backups. The drains need some continuous inspection and maintenance because you must be sure that they are working properly and reliably. So, it is strongly recommended to order a professional plumbing inspection regularly and clean the pipes if needed. Though, when used all the time, drain pipes can become old and start malfunctioning no matter how well they have been maintained. That is why it is obvious that high-quality drain replacement is needed. In Toronto, you can order this service from Tornado because this company is considered to be the best one. Its experts work in all areas of the city and use the most brand-new technologies for their perfect services and smooth installations.
Get a quote. Fix your plumbing and drain problems. Be fully satisfied.
Drain replacement is easy with Tornado Plumbing & Drains. Compare ways to solve your issues, and save money. See all cities where Tornado is.
Drain replacement: Why Do You Need a True Professional to Replace Your Drain Pipes?
It goes without saying that the draining system in your home should perform its function effectively and reliably. It is used so often that it is impossible to imagine your life without it. However, there are also many causes of the system’s malfunctioning in your Toronto home. The solution is obvious – call Tornado Plumbing & Drains. One of our experts will inspect the condition of your drainage system first and then, recommend the most appropriate solution if there are any problems. The choice is between the possibility to repair the issue and drain replacement which may become a more effective variant. The only thing to remember is that such replacement should be carried out by an experienced professional only because the faulty installation can lead to:
- Appearance of Leaks – All the connections should be made properly. If the drain pipes are not connected reliably, waste water can start leaking from the pipes into the house and become a cause of further damage.
- Drainage System Does Not Work Efficiently – The wastewater should be removed from your home very quickly. It should not stand anywhere in the pipes. However, if the system is not installed professionally, you may face its poor performance or failure to perform at all.
- Upcoming Damage Issues – If you prefer to reinstall the drainage system on your own, consider the possible issues that may result from the mistakes made by you or your friend. You are not an expert and may not know much about all the tools and components needed for the proper installation. The process can turn into a complete mess and it is likely to result in further issues and huge water bills. The best solution is always calling a drain replacement expert instead of trying to waste much time and effort on the things they you cannot do properly.
25 Years NO LEAKS Guaranteed!
100% Customer Satisfaction
Do You Need Replacement of Drains in Your Home or Business Office?
We provide the following services:
- kitchen sink drain replacement
- tub drain replacement
- old bathtub drain replacement
- sink drain replacement
- old bathtub drain replacement
Do you have any questions? You can find out more information on how to change the elbow of your bathtub drain or replace the pipe beneath the bathtub from your expert Tornado plumber.
Tornado Plumbing & Drains Is a Perfect Option to Work With
The problematic drain can be located inside your home or outside it but it doesn’t matter much for Tornado. Call them today and you will receive a well-qualified help similar to that many other satisfied customers in Toronto have got from us.
When you want to complete your drain replacement properly, trust all the process to well-qualified and experienced experts from Tornado. We will perform fast and efficiently and you will be able to see the results of our work immediately. We will provide the best solutions for your draining problems and perform all the repairing and replacing processes quickly and correctly.
Our company is famous for specially developed and improved techniques used by our specialists for replacement of sewer and drainage systems. This approach ensures the service of the highest possible quality and the works will not cost you a fortune. We start all the replacement jobs with a thorough examination of the problem to make sure that we have picked up the right technology. We are also interested in the initial cause of the problem because we believe that it is impossible to utilize the appropriate techniques without understanding what has happened. To determine the basic steps for problem solution, we keep in touch with our clients and let them know what results they should expect.
We never neglect any safety issues, so with Tornado, you can be sure that nothing will happen to anyone involved in the project. No incidents can occur on the site because our workers take all the possible measures to prevent them. We also follow all the safety regulations of all the governmental authorities and try to take into account all possible factors that can lead to incidents.
The top-notch tools and equipment are always at our disposal to provide the best quality of all the jobs. We never arrive at your home without the equipment that is needed in this specific situation because we never waste our time and the time of our customers. Because our plumbers are seasoned workers with a good deal of expertise, they always pick out the equipment that is required for the work they are meant to do.
With the very first moments of your communication with Tornado experts, you will feel that you have found the true professionals in drain and sewer replacement. You can book an appointment with our technicians for the time that fits perfectly into your schedule. You will receive all the necessary services and pieces of advice from the Tornado Plumbing Company without any difficulty and unexpected complications.
You can also find the information on how to remove a broken bathtub drain stopper.
- First of all, you need to define what type of stopper will fit in your tub drain. There are two main simple types you can opt for – screen and plunger ones. You can also choose a toe-tap or twist model if you see them more appropriate.
- You need to remove the stopper with the help of a screwdriver if it is of a screen or plunger type. You need to unscrew the mounting. Or you can also disassemble the lift-and-turn or push-pull appliance using your fingers or, if it drives hard, the pliers. Your stopper can also have a cap on it that should also be removed by popping off with a household knife or special slotted screwdriver. You need to loosen the mounting fixture with a flathead to facilitate the removal if it is still difficult to perform.
- Now, you need to remove the drain. Use some kind of removal tool for it, plunging it into the drain. The easiest and most appropriate way is to use the dumbbell tool. Make sure that the notches on it correspond to the crossbars, so the end of the tool should fit tightly. Now, you need to use pliers to capture the removal instrument and take it away together with the drain.
- You need a new gasket made of hard rubber to create a sort of seal that will block any leaking. You should apply it to the space on the bottom of the tub and the drain shoe.
- Utilize the special plumbing putty to seal the lower lip of the drain. Make a string out of it as thick as a pencil and locate it around the lip.
- Now, place the drain of the tub into the shoe and make sure that it has fitted snugly into it. Your dumbbell instrument can be used here again. You may encounter the excess putty on the edges when you attempt to place the drain more tightly. Turn the drain around to one quarter to make sure it has fitted perfectly.
- Of course, take away the excess putty to make the drain look accurate and fitted. You can use your hand or some simple tool for it. Finally, reassemble the stopper in the same way you have just disassembled it.
- Your bathtub drain can get corroded over time so you will need to replace it with a new one. Use a screwdriver to dismount the corroded plate. Remove it from the overflow pipe by disassembling the linkage. Then, take away the stopper and the lower part of the fixture.
- Utilize a hacksaw to make a notch on the stopper’s edge. It should not be very big. Use a hammer to insert a cold chisel into it. Do the operation counter-clockwise to loosen the stopper. When you complete the dismounting with a screwdriver, disassemble the whole appliance.
- A new rubber gasket should be placed in the drain to avoid leaking. Then, use the plumbing putty to seal the position of a new flange. Insert the stopper body up to its bottom in the drain using pliers and then tighten it with the screwdriver. When you see any excess putty, take it away.
If you push the knob or the lift mechanism too heavily, they can get stuck and you won’t be able to use them again. It happens because the sharp turn pushes the stopper up. When you pull the knob, the stopper goes down. Sometimes, these issues occur when the stopper is located too high or too low within the drain pipe. So, you need to check its position by using the flashlight to see what is going on under the sink. You need to release the clevis. It is a plain bar that is connected to the spring clip. When you move the string up or down, you will find the proper location for it. Now, you can remount the clip and start flashing water again.