Drain Cleaning Services
Once you become a homeowner, the maintenance responsibilities of the home become very apparent. From roofs, furnaces, windows, landscaping and so on. However, people often neglect to remember one of the most important features of their homes, the plumbing. As a vital part of day-to-day life, plumbing is usually treated with an “out of sight, out of mind” approach. Once a drainage becomes clogged within your home, a wide variety of issues (flooding basement, clogged shower or slow running kitchen sink) can result. This is why it’s always vital to contact a drain cleaning plumber to have any issue diagnosed and corrected as soon as possible.
Types of Clogged Drains We Repair
When to Call a Toronto Drain Cleaning Company
With our expert team of drain cleaners, we repair all types of clogs.
- Bathroom Drains: Being a high usage location in a home, the bathroom is a common place to have drains clog. Not strictly the toilet, bathroom sinks and shower drains clog frequently due to hair, waste and build-up. Usually all these drains are connected, so a problem in one can lead to a problem in the whole bathroom.
- Kitchen Drains: Arguably the most common place clogs occur in a home. Food waste goes down these drains daily (lessened with a good strainer in the sink) and grease buildup occurs over time. The efficiency and design of your kitchen drainage is key in preventing these clogs from occurring.
- Laundry Drains: no different than bathroom or kitchen drains, the laundry drain can become clogged as well. Homes often have the laundry in furnace room where much of the HVAC drainage occurs (from AC, heating, water purification systems). Any clog here, however unexpected, can cause issues in other locations in the home.
- Main Drains: The main drain leaving your home is vital in ensuring the waste from your home ends up in the sewer. A clog here can result in all the before mentioned drains being backed up and causing issues through out the home.
Signs for when a Professional Drain Cleaner is Required!
Tornado Plumbing & Drains, as a leading drain cleaning company in Toronto, knows the signs for when plumbing services are required. No matter now minor a plumbing issue can seem to start, if left unresolved the issue could continue to grow and become a much bigger, and more costly, problem.
Everyone inherently knows how plumbing should operate. Any change from the norm warrants a homeowner’s attention. A few examples of things that commonly happen to drains that prompt a homeowner to think “what’s weird”:
- Drains making odd or unexpected sounds, such as gurgling, sucking in air
- Takes a much longer time for the drain to empty
- Strange or unpleasant smells emanating from drains or plumbing fixtures
This is where Tornado Plumbing & Drains comes in. Our drain cleaning service in Toronto can locate and resolve any size clog within your Toronto home’s plumbing. From small to complete clogs, they often require professional expertise to fix completely. Clogs, especially recurring ones, happen due to an issue in the drains themselves; many DIY solutions promise results but rarely deliver permanent solutions.
- Slow drains
- Drains are gurgling, slow running, not running or backing up
- Gurgling sounds coming from your toilet
- Frequent clogs
- Several clogged drains at the same time.
- Unpleasant odors and smells emitting from your plumbing fixtures.
What You Get When You Hire a Toronto Drain Cleaning Expert
When the time comes for a homeowner, where a clog is causing issues and they decide to call for professional help, this is a step in the right direction. Professional plumbers can offer experience and expertise with drains that most homeowners will never have. The team at Tornado Plumbing & Drains, has years of experience and given we do drain cleaning every day, we have the “know-how” and tools to get your plumbing issue resolved.
As a premium drain cleaning service company in Toronto and the GTA, our plumbers use a wide variety of technology and tools to save you time and headache on drain cleaning costs.
- Snaking: Augurs and power snakes ranging in size; from small jobs all the way up to commercial grade.
- Hydro-jetting and Power flushing: using high pressure jets, this option scours drains and pipes clean of debris and waste that a snake would normally never be able to clear.
- Camera Inspections: being able to locate, see and diagnose a plumbing issue is amazingly helpful to ensure we find the extent of the problem and then are able to deliver the solution that will solve the problem once and for all.
- Drain installation/repair: once the issue is located, our technicians can change your drains to ensure the issue never returns.
Many people approach plumbing problems as a DIY issue. Always remember safety first in this regard! Many DIY drain cleaning methods can be unsafe if performed improperly. Chemical drain cleaners need proper ventilation or can become harmful in small/confined spaces. Augurs, hand or power; can also be personal safety risks without proper training. Their use can also damage fixtures and/or make the problem worse; for example causing a cracked pipe to fully collapse.
Reputable and Licensed team for your next project!
Real reviews, from real people. Read our google reviews and understand why Tornado-Plumbing is a great choice for all your plumbing needs.
Recent Blog Articles
When was the last time you checked the condition of your drains? For most people, arranging an inspection of their property’s drainage network is low on their list of priorities – which is a shame! Over time, it’s almost inevitable that detritus will build up in your drains, eventually leading to an unwanted blockage. […]
We have all heard horror stories of plumbers who show up, make the problem worse, charge an arm and a leg, and then mysteriously vanish. Nobody wants to flush money down the toilet like that (no pun intended), so how can you avoid it? This article discusses how to hire a quality plumber, the questions […]
Nobody wants to pay out more than they need to resolve plumbing issues. As a result, many homeowners decide to fix leaks or other defects themselves, hoping to save money. Unfortunately, DIY plumbing solutions frequently create more problems than they solve. In the long term, the cost of the structural damage and inconvenience caused by […]