FREE Service Call and Estimate with ANY Ajax Waterproofing services.
Tornado Plumbing & Drain Company offers reliable, same day installation, replacement, and Repair services in Ajax and Surrounding Areas! Residential and Commercial. Our customer support center is open 6 days a week to assist you in booking a service call.
Call us, we can help (647) 784-8448
Our Services in Ajax
New Basement Waterproofing
When you are planning to build a house with a basement, think beforehand how to protect it against water damage. Most cases (about 90%) of leaks and moisture in basements are a result of leaks in grade foundation walls. That happens because new build basement waterproofing measures haven’t been considered in advance.
If the foundation waterproofing has been done for the grade line only, topsoil and water-retaining mulch start covering the unprotected surface. There are some other flaws that can result in leaks, for example:
- The basement wall gets wet because of sloping grades.
- insufficient drainage
- downspout drains that have been incorrectly installed
- foundation sealant that has been incorrectly applied
- lack of sealant above the grade line
Basement Lowering / Underpinning
Floor Crack Repair
Foundation Crack Repair
Wall Crack Repair
Basement Crack Repair
Speak to our friendly, expert team
Why Tornado Plumbing & Drains Services?
Since 2014 Tornado Plumbing has been providing masonry restoration and waterproofing services. We have successfully completed multiple projects across Toronto and Great Toronto Area. Our employees are true experts with vast experience and a lot of knowledge on waterproofing basements, both in residential and commercial areas. We work across Toronto, Mississauga, Etobicoke, North York and Vaughan.
- Architects and home owners know Tornado Plumbing as high authority professionals in basement waterproofing, underpinning and brick facade waterproofing. Our experts can easily diagnose and find problems and reasons of those issues be it water leak, leaking brick wall or stucco walls.
- Tornado Plumbing professionals will design a custom solution that will be most efficient for your basement waterproofing. It should be done differently depending on conditions and the cause of the issue. Sometimes it’s required to install a drainage system with sump pump in the sub-floor. In other cases, we would have to excavate the outside of the wall and waterproof the foundation. To make your crawl space more environment friendly we may install a vapor barrier or drainage system.
- Do you live close to lake Ontario and your basement constantly get’s flooded in spring. Or maybe, you live up north in Vaughan or Markham and your house foundation cracks because of frost. We can provide a solution.
- For those whose walls are cracked, we design additional structural changes to foundation wall to prevent from cracks in the future. We use carbon fiber to reinforce, rebuild or underpin your foundation. If you have rusted lintels in your brick walls, we will replace them to avoid cracks that would result in leaks in the future. Also, we install flashing and apply water repellents to allow condensate on the walls weep out. Finally, we can repoint your wall too if there is such a need.
Get Rid of BASEMENT WATERPROOFING PROBLEMS For Good
Tornado Plumbing & Drains Services offer their integrated servicing that includes advisory sessions, planning, and basement waterproofing compliance with regulatory measures. They guarantee that your basement and foundation will be protected and ring-fenced. The sealing of bases can be applied either from outside or from inside. Protect your home with our proven solutions & lifetime warranty. Call us today and book your free estimate!