Reasons why you Should Hire Concrete Floor Installers
Unlike any other floor decorations such as
carpets, a concrete floor for homes cannot be installed in only a few hours.
However, the results are worth your time because the concrete floor will look
very good after a long period of time.
But before talking about the reasons why you
should contact and hire some concrete floor
installers, I want to make sure that you know what a decorative concrete
are decorative concrete floors and how can you install them
Decorative concrete floors are floors that use concrete not only as a practical tool for building but also as an artistic enhancement to a house.
Making this kind of floor to
look perfect takes a lot of skills and time. So, here are the steps for a
successful concrete floor installation:
Before anything else, the
concrete floor installers need to be sure that the surface is proper and
prepared for the modifications. They have to test if the substrate is right and
only then to start the actual excavation.
So, for example, if you want to
make a garage floor repair, you need to
prepare yourself for some serious digging.
This step involves the careful
pouring of concrete in and leveling it with a float. This process can take up
to 3 days.
After the concrete is poured,
you need to polish it. It doesn’t matter if we are talking about concrete floor repair or installing a new
one, this process is essential. It is mostly done using a planetary grinder.
Your floor is ready for the
sealer application. This is a very crucial step because one small mistake and
you need to retake all the steps’ process.
This is the final step and it
takes approximately 30 minutes to dry.
you should hire a team of concrete floor
- Economical Reasons. Many buildings already have concrete poured, so you don’t need to invest very much.
- It is resistant. It is hard and it cannot be damaged easily.
- Low Maintenance. You don’t need to do very much to keep it clean.
- Plenty Decorative Options. You can pick pigments or stencil patterns to create unique designs.
- Supports Radiant Heat. When installing it you can also upgrade your heating system to a radiant heat one.
- Durable. You don’t need to change it if don’t want to. It lasts forever.
As you can see, there are enough reasons to consider a concrete floor installation. So if you are from Etobicoke or Mississauga you can contact Tornado Plumbing and we will be more than happy to provide any extra information you might need.