To book FREE Estimate call: (647) 784-8448
or email: email@example.com
Since 2014 Tornado Plumbing has been providing masonry restoration and waterproofing services. We have successfully completed multiple projects across Toronto and Great Toronto Area. Our employees are true experts with vast experience and a lot of knowledge on waterproofing basements, both in residential and commercial areas. We work across Toronto, Mississauga, Etobicoke, North York and Vaughan.
The best basement waterproofing contractor in Toronto (near you)! When your basement is wet or smells musty or when you find water leaking from a foundation wall crack —your basement waterproofing experts can help!
We offer the following Professional Basement Waterproofing solutions in Toronto & GTA
Tornado Plumbing & Drains Services design and install basement waterproofing systems which comply with Canadian Standard and all insurance companies’ regulations and local authorities’ requirements. All of our basement and foundation waterproofing solutions and patented products, like our award-winning HomeStars.com, are custom-designed to fit your home needs.
- Wet Basement Repair
- Internal And External Waterproofing
- Foundation Crack Repair
- Concrete Basement Floor
- Flood Protection
- Basement Leak Detection and Flood Prevention (Backflow)
- Foundation Crack Repair
- Weeping Tile Repair
- Crack Injection Repairs
- Waterproofing Retaining Walls
- Damp Proofing
- Sumps & Pumps
- Crawl Space Waterproofing
- High Water Table Solution
- Waterproof Finishes
- Cavity Drain Systems
- Waterproofing balconies and parking garages
Are you having trouble with a leaking basement (walls from inside) or a sump pump systems in the Toronto area? Call us.
How Do I Know When I Need Basement Waterproofing?
Every time the undesirable water appears in your home, it can become an urgent threat. The wet foundation can contribute to the entire construction damage as the dampness busts the fabric from below and it can cause the mold growth as far as it goes. This is especially inconvenient when the basement is used as the home living area, the place for a hobby, or the workplace. The wet walls in the basement can seriously restrict its usage. If you do not care about it immediately, the damage caused by water can lead to multiple problems whose solution may cost you thousands of redecorations.
Top 5 Basement Waterproofing Problems
Yes, we have practically seen all the problems with foundation waterproofing. The most widespread ones are the following:
- Water leaking into basement after heavy rain
- Seepage from Floor
- Sump Pump Problems
- Overflowing Window Wells
- Grading Problems
- Cracks in basement floor
Be sure that we will resolve all the mentioned-above and any other issues of yours!
How Much Does Basement Waterproofing Cost Toronto & GTA?
We Will Make the Thorough Assessment and the Cost Esteem to Fit Your Budget!
The answer may be quite simple – you will need to look for $80-$400 per linear foot (see table below which is composed for residential areas). No doubt, that is a rather wide range of variations. In spite of this, many aspects can influence your costs. To start with, one must make a distinction between external basement waterproofing techniques and internal waterproofing solutions because there are some differences in processes and, therefore, in prices. Soil condition maximum depths are very important because these factors can keep the costs high. Some sectors of the city of Toronto and GTA have quite sandy soils, and others are characterized by hard clay with large rocks. These soils make excavating with a backhoe a rather difficult process. Our task is to provide you with some understanding of how the price is formed. So, we need to review what a basement waterproofing job is like and what it consists of.
Speak to our friendly expert team
Why Tornado Plumbing & Drains Services?
Since 2014, Tornado Plumbing has been providing masonry restoration and waterproofing services. We have successfully completed multiple projects across Toronto and Great Toronto Area. Our employees are true experts with vast experience and a lot of knowledge on waterproofing basements, both in residential and commercial areas. We work across Toronto, Mississauga, Etobicoke, North York, and Vaughan.
- Architects and home owners know Tornado Plumbing as highly reputable professionals in basement waterproofing, underpinning, and brick facade waterproofing. Our experts can easily diagnose and find problems and causes of those issues, be it the water leak, leaking brick walls, or stucco walls.
- Tornado Plumbing professionals will design a custom solution that will be most efficient for your basement waterproofing. It should be done differently depending on conditions and the cause of the issue. Sometimes it’s required to install a drainage system with sump pump in the sub-floor. In other cases, we would have to excavate the outside of the wall and waterproof the foundation. To make your crawl space more environmentally friendly, we may install a vapor barrier or drainage system.
- Do you live close to Lake Ontario where your basement constantly gets flooded in spring? Or maybe, you live up north in Vaughan or Markham and your house foundation cracks because of frost. We can provide a solution.
- For those whose walls are cracked, we design additional structural changes to the foundation wall to prevent it from cracks in the future. We use carbon fiber to reinforce, rebuild, or underpin your foundation. If you have rusted lintels in your brick walls, we will replace them to avoid cracks that would result in leaks in the future. Also, we install flashing and apply water repellents to allow weeping out of the condensate on the walls. Finally, we can repoint your wall too if there is such a need.
Get Rid of BASEMENT WATERPROOFING PROBLEMS For Good
Tornado Plumbing & Drains Services offer their integrated servicing that includes advisory sessions, planning, and basement waterproofing compliance with regulatory measures. They guarantee that your basement and foundation will be protected and ring-fenced. The sealing of bases can be applied either from outside or from inside. Protect your home with our proven solutions & lifetime warranty. Call us (647) 784-8448 today and book your free estimate!